Updated: May 27, 2018
Here are this months Top 10 Design Tools & Tips
Below is a list of beneficial resources for your web design projects.
1. GRFX Pro: Good site for professional, clean, creative design resources. You'll find everything from awesome mockups, UI kits, templates, to typography with a dope designer created font collection.
2. Mighty Deals: Mighty Deals has everything from logo creation kits, mockup, vector and font bundles to massive discounts on stock photos for your print and digital projects. There are FREE goodies as well.
3. Hootsuite: Looking to do more with your social media management, then Hootsuite is the perfect tool. Connect and manage all your networks with this user friendly interface, save time and lessen the stress by scheduling your posts, and engage your audience with built in streams, all in one place.
Here is the best part, with the FREE account you get three social networks, message scheduling, app directory, drafts, search, and reports!
If you want to step it up a few notches, check out the Hootsuite Academy for fundamental social marketing training, beginner and intermediate courses are free.
4. Canva.com: Don't have access to professional design software, or maybe you just want to whip something up quick, Canva is an online user-friendly drag and drop design tool. There are a vast array of graphics, images, fonts and layouts to get you started on your next project.
5. SEO MOFO: Design is only half the battle when it comes to crafting a superior website, the other half is actually getting users to the lovely products and services you have to offer. On Page, Search Engine Optimization is imperative to your online presence and one of the major components to a good SEO is your site's title tags and meta descriptions.
SEO MOFO is a cool snippet optimization tool that simulates Google SERP and will generate a virtual listing based on your input. You can add rich snippet text, URL, date and even bold words to get the perfect title and description!
6. Full Page Screen Capture for Chrome: Working on a lengthy landing page or some other project that is a mile long and want to grab a decent screen shot? Then this is an effortless way to capture and turn a full web page into an image. Enjoy.
7. Screen Cast Omatic: This is an awesome user-friendly no hassle screen recording tool that allows you to drag and resize to record anything on your screen. You can record up to 15 Minutes with the FREE version!
8. Coolors: Last month's top ten I introduced you to Color Hex so you have to check out Coolors a super simple color schemes generator with image to color, adjust and refine options along with a palette library containing thousands of color schemes.
9. Mockup World: Here's another nifty free and premium mockup source that has everything from both on page and off page branding essentials.
The majority of mockups are high res smart object layers with a diverse collection of professional mockups like logo presentation, brand devices, to hardcovers and posters.
10. Librestock: I think I might compile a list of quality image sources in a future Top 10, in the meantime check out this Image search engine site that searches and filters 43 of the best stock image sources on the net.
Bonus. The Digital Garage: You can't go wrong with googles Digital Garage, boost your social media and online marketing skills with 89 awesomely amazing digital marketing courses.
With these short and sweet informative video tutorials you'll broaden your horizon with the fundamentals of building a solid web presence with courses ranging from getting discovered with search, improving campaigns, display advertising and beyond.
Finish all the courses and pass your final exam and you'll have a Marketing Fundamentals Qualification Certification from Google under your belt.
Want to learn Photoshop? Then check out the pro Photoshop tutorials over at PHLEARN